Online $495 (GST free)
Hard-copy - contact us
- 6 months to complete (but you may complete sooner)
- Delivery Type
Face to Face (min no. apply)
- Statement of Attainment for units successfully completed
Are you looking for a career in real estate?
The Real Estate Assistant Agent course is the entry level real estate course in the ACT. It comprises five (5) units of competency which are recognised by Access Canberra. Any person looking to sell or lease property in the ACT (this includes giving advice or information on property) must have competently completed these units. When you have successfully completed these units and received your Statements of Attainment you can submit them to Access Canberra, where they will then register you as an Assistant Agent (conditions apply – see https://www.accesscanberra.act.gov.au for more information).
The Assistant Agent course for the real estate sector comprises of five units of competency.
The units are:
- CPPREP4001 - Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4002 - Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 - Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4004 - Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4005 - Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
To gain your Salesperson Registration from Access Canberra you must be an adult (18 years of age). For the full list of eligibility requirements go to Access Canberra https://www.accesscanberra.act.gov.au;. If you need language, literacy or numeracy support please see our Student Handbook for further information.
""Thank you for the amazing help from the trainers”."