- Subsidised ($350 Admin Fee)
- 24 months
- Delivery Type
- Work based/online
- CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
What are Traineeships?
Traineeships combine work and training with an employer and structured training with a training provider like RETS. They include paid employment under an appropriate industrial arrangement, a Training Contract that is signed by both the employer and trainee and registered with Skills Canberra and a recognised qualification delivered by RETS.
To be eligible to complete a traineeship in the ACT the following must be evident:
Students must work in the ACT and
- be at least 15 years-of-age;
- be an:
New Zealand passport holder who has been a resident in Australia for more than 6 months, or
a person who holds a visa that is identified as being eligible (contact our officeto see if your Visa is Eligible);
- receive remuneration (payment) for your work;
- complete a minimum of 15 hours combined work and training per week (employment andtraining hours may be averaged over 4 weeks for non-school based training contracts);
- undertake an approved Australian Apprenticeships qualification with an approved RTO, aslisted on the ACT Qualifications Register;
- not employed under a casual arrangement.
""I find the assessment tasks very practical and providing useful information that will be usable in the workplace.""