Online $495 (GST free)
Hard-copy, printed material -contact the office
- 6 months but you may complete sooner
- Delivery Type
Hard-copy, printed material
Face to Face/Zoom (min no. 4 people)
- Statement of Attainment for units successfully completed
Are you looking for a career in real estate?
The Certificate of Registration is the entry level real estate course. Fair Trading NSW have indicated that this course can be used to apply for the Assistant Agent - Certificate of Registration after the 23rd March 2020. It comprises five (5) units of competency which are recognised by NSW Fair Trading. Any person looking to sell or lease property in NSW (this includes giving advice or information on property) must have competently completed these units. When you have successfully completed these units and received your Statements of Attainment you can submit them to NSW Fair Trading, where they will then register you as an Assistant Agent (conditions apply – see www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au for more information).
The Assistant Agent course for the real estate sector comprises of five units of competency. The units are:
- CPPREP4001 - Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4002 - Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 - Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4004 - Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4005 - Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
The only entry requirement of this course is that you have a NSW School Certificate (Yr 10) or equivalent. To actually gain your Assistant Agent registration from NSW Fair Trading see www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au. If you need language, literacy or numeracy support please see our Student Handbook for further information.
""I choose RETS every time, I am very happy with the course/contents.""