Limited funding avaliable - contact us for eligibility
- 12-24 months part time (you may complete it faster)
- Delivery Type
- E-learning via PDF
- CPP40516 Certificate IV in Strata Community Management
Do you want to progress to the next level in strata?
Maybe you want to open your own strata office and manage a team.
This course is recognised by NSW Fair Trading as the qualification requirement for the strata managers licence in NSW.
Are there any specific entry requirements?
You must have your Strata Certificate of Registration, and hold at least a NSW School Certificate (Yr 10) or equivalent. We also strongly suggest that anyone attempting the licence either currently works in the strata industry or has had some previous experience in the industry. You must have access to a strata office in order to complete your assessments. This includes the capacity to facilitate two meetings in a strata context, one formal (eg an AGM, EGM) and one informal meeting.
If you have worked in strata, or a strata related business you may also be eligible to receive Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). To find out if you are eligible contact RETS Head-office on 1300 850 980. Advanced standing (Credit Transfer) may be issued to students who can show relevant and valid academic transcripts from other RTOs, with applicable codes. There is no cost for credit transfers.
All applicants for a personal licence must satisfy the Commissioner for Fair Trading that he/she is:
- at least 18 years of age
- a fit and proper person to hold a licence. Any person in partnership with a licensee in a property agency must also be a fit and proper person
- has the qualifications required for the licence
- is not a disqualified person
- has paid the relevant contribution to the Property Services Compensation Fund
For more information on the NSW Fair Trading licence equirements go to www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au.
""I find the assessment tasks very practical and providing useful information that will be usable in the workplace.""