Real Estate Training Solutions


So you are looking for a Career in Real Estate...

A real estate agent acts on behalf of their clients to sell, buy, lease or manage property. The property can be residential, industrial, commercial or vacant land. In order to qualify as an entry level real estate agent in NSW you must hold a Certificate of Registration. To obtain a Certificate of Registration you must complete a Statement of Attainment course through a Registered Training Organisation (like RETS)

Newer      Older
Page 1 of 1